If you are wondering why some laptop cannot connect to wifi? you should read this: A laptop is a very important appliance in your life and it can be difficult to find ways to connect it to a wifi network.
If your laptop is connected to a local network, you can connect it to the internet with a dongle. The dongle adds additional cost and reduces the speed of your connection.
You will want to use that faster connection for accessing online content such as YouTube videos or Facebook updates so you can keep up with friends and family from home. If you have a broadband connection, you can also use a wired internet device such as a modem or router.
For example, if your family uses an additional wireless device such as their laptop to stream video on the internet, make sure that it is wired and not wireless. If you move house or are upgrading to the latest technology, it’s a good idea to ask your provider what the best wireless speed is for your residence/dwelling.
Problems that may occur when trying to connect:
Some laptops have issues connecting to wifi; this can be due to something as simple as the network being too busy, or the laptop itself not being able to find the wifi signal.
Solutions why some laptop cannot connect to wifi:
Here is why some laptop cannot connect to wifi, If your laptop cannot connect to wifi, there are a few things you can do in order to fix it.
- 1) Change the Ethernet cable if your laptop is connected via ethernet
- 2) Check whether your router is compatible with wifi
- 3) Try resetting your computer
- 4) Try using an old or non-compatible usb cord
- 5 ) Try using an old or non-compatible wireless dongle 6) If none of these things help, you should consider replacing your laptop’s hard drive (this is good advice for any computer, but especially laptops). This guide works for my Asus 2-in-1 Q535 Laptop.
Leave a Reply